CrystalDiskMark is designed to quickly test the performance of your hard drives. Currently, the program allows to measure sequential and random read/write speeds.
- Measure sequential reads/writes speed
- Measure random 512KB, 4KB, 4KB (Queue Depth=32) reads/writes speed
- Select test data (Random, 0Fill, 1Fill)
- Theme support
- Multi-Language support
- 4K QD32 write test may conflict with Norton and Avira security software, so please stop real time scanner before runnning test temporarily.
- “MB/s” means 1,000,000 byte/sec.
- The result depends on Test File Size, Test File Position, Fragmentation, IDE(PATA)/SATA/RAID/SCSI controller and CPU speed etc…
- In a part of SSD, the result depends on test data(random, 0fill, 1fill).
|Server 2008||7.0~||Does not work well on Server Core mode.|
|Server 2012||10.0~||Does not work well on Server Core mode.|
IE8 or later is strictly recommended.
- During installation it will ask to install detla toolbar. Select custom install and un-tick all the options.
- This is the main interface.
- Lets you choose what will be in test data. Random, only zeroes or only ones.
- Copy the test result in clipboard.
- Theme options
- Hard disk benchmark was run. results shown.
- Number 1 to 9 are the number of times the test will run.
- Test data size.
- Select the disk drive which will be benchmarked.