Shapeshifter is the best award-winning modern clipboard utility out there for managing your clipboard history in Windows, and the most maintained one as well. It let you copy multiple files in the clipboard. Then you can select from the various copied files that which will be pasted.
- Elegant design. Shapeshifter adapts to your Aero color theme in Windows, and features a design that is very friendly for the human eye.
- Exceptional stability. We update Shapeshifter daily to keep you up-to-date with the latest performance improvements and feature updates.
- No need to change existing habbits. Use CTRL + C to copy, hold down CTRL + V to manage. It truly feels natural and doesn’t require you to get used to anything.
- Supports any language. We support text copied in every language that exists on earth. Furthermore, Shapeshifter has been translated into Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Russian and German. New translations are constantly added.
No need to change existing habits
What makes Shapeshifter special is that you don’t change your current habits while using it. To be honest, the term clipboard extender or clipboard history manager would probably be a more fitting description to Shapeshifter than clipboard manager. Pressing CTRL + V normally pastes the last inserted item from the clipboard, but holding down CTRL + V instead displays a beautiful interface allowing you to easily look through your clipboard history, and select the item you need.
Every format in a user-friendly way
There is no limit on the types of data Shapeshifter supports. Text, HTML, videos, files, pictures and even customized data between applications! Distinguishing between clipboard formats in the history is also easy, since every data-type has its own visual representation in the user interface. The program itself comes with adjustable settings, and the user interface adapts to your Windows Aero color from your personal customizations.
Like every other Flamefusion utility, we update the Shapeshifter clipboard tool very often (see the Activity section below). In fact, in 98% of the past 25 feedback requests we’ve had from fans through our contact form, we listened and implemented exactly what the fan wanted, often within hours! Bugfixes and stability updates are constantly released, and often we bring new features to the table too.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- There are three modes to select from which will be used.
- External mode selected
- In setting select the language.
- In miscellaneous you can do startup settings that which allow shapeshifter to automatically start.
- It also lets you choose the mode of operation.
- Performance and stability.
- In Mixed mode you can use both CTRL+V and mouse to determine which one from the clipboard will be pasted.
- I have copied three files in clipboard . In mixed mode you will see the three copied file in taskbar as shown below. You can select using the mouse which one will be pasted.
- In mixed mode you can also hold CRTL+V so that this menu will appear on desktop. You can choose from the menu which will be pasted. Use hold CTRL+V at the folder where you want to paste
- In integrated mode you can select only using CTRL+V method. Shapeshifter in taskbar will not be available.
- In external mode you can select from taskbar. You cannot use CTRL+V to select.