DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Web browser addon/extension
- Install the FDM extension in chrome web browser
- When you open Chrome click “Add to chrome” as shown below to add FDM extension
- To add other web browser extension tick the web browser in FDM settings as shown below
- To install Forefox addon tick firefox as shown below
- Start Firefox web browser and tick “allow the installation” as shown below
- Click “Continue”
- If you are not going to download torrent files using FDM then untick “check if FDM is your default torrent client”
- If you are not going to use proxy server then select “No proxy”
- Set the Download speed, upload speed according to the internet connection you are getting
- Set the maximum number of connections to “1” and maximum number of downloads to “1”
- If you don’t want to download torrent files using FDM then tick “Skip files with extensions“
- Add file format “torrent” in the list as shown below
- From the lower left select the traffic profile that you want to use.
DOWNLOADING FILES WITH FDM
- When you click on download link of files in web browser, FDM will automatically catch the download link and open this dialog box.
- Click on “Download” to start downloading the file
- to download video from youtube, play the video in youtube
- Click on “Download with FDM” t
- Select the resolution of the video that you want to download.
- Click “Download” to start the download
- To remove the list of files that has been downloaded, tick next to it and click “Remove from list” button as shown below
- If there is incomplete downloaded file in the list the to remove it tick next to it.Right click on it an select “Delete File“.