COMODO INTERNET SECURITY 7
Malware detection is good but not the best. So needs improvement.
Malicious website detection is weak.
Proactive protection is very good because of sandboxing.
- Viruscope – Viruscope monitors the activities of processes running on your computer and alerts you if they attempt to take suspicious actions. Apart from forming yet another layer of malware detection and prevention, the sub-system represents a valuable addition to the core process-monitoring functionality of the Behavior Blocker by introducing the ability to reverse potentially undesirable actions of software without necessarily blocking the software entirely. This provides more granular control over otherwise legitimate software which requires certain actions to be taken in order to run correctly. Viruscope works using a constantly expanded list of activity ‘recognizers’, which allow the software to detect, block and undo many potentially unwanted actions.
New Website Filtering – The new website filtering section gives CIS users a powerful and easy way to allow or block access to specific websites. Website access rules can be created for particular users of your computer, which makes this feature very useful for both home and work environments. For example, parents can block juvenile users from visiting inappropriate websites while companies can prevent employees from visiting leisure sites during working hours. You also have the option to create a log event whenever a user tries to visit a website which is in conflict with a rule. CIS ships with several preset lists (or ‘categories’) of URLs which can be added to rules that you create – including the ‘Malicious sites category’, the ‘Comodo Safe category’, the ‘Comodo Phishing category’ and the ‘Comodo Malware category’.
New UI Update
- The CIS user interface features several design and UX enhancements which allow you to accomplish tasks faster while keeping you better informed than ever before. New themes include the bold new ‘Metro’ theme.
- Process Activity Dialog is added.
- Added ‘Please call a live expert’ balloon message in main GUI when running into ‘At Risk’ status.
- Virtual Kiosk is renamed to Virtual Desktop
New Protected Data Folder – New data security feature which makes important files completely invisible to programs running in the sandbox. Files placed inside a ‘Protected Data Folder’ cannot be read, accessed or modified by any sandboxed application.
DOWNLOAD Comodo Internet Security 7
- Click “customize installation”
- Untick what you don’t want to install
- Most of the people don’t need comodo dns or the changing of homepage
- The main interface of Comodo internet security 7
- Comodo killswitch
- Use “Modern theme”
- Untick “Show message from COMODO message center”
- Untick “Show desktop widget”
- Untick “Play sound when an alert is shwon”
- You may set “Check for program updates every” to 10 days.
- you may set “Check for database updates every” to 12 hours
- Enable Anti-ARP to increase the protection
Comodo Internet Security with HIPS enabled
- By default HIPS are disabled.
- If you want to increase the proactive security then goto configuartion.
- select “Comodo – proactive protection“. right click and select “Activate“.
- You may have to reboot.
- Enabling HIPS will generate more popup messages asking user what to do.
Never Ending Messages
Once you run this software it will keep generating messages endlessly. Only way to stop it is by using Task Manager to terminate this software from memory.
Make all files hidden
This program will hide all the files in hard disk except the drive in which windows OS is installed.
Its not a good thing to do but I made it.
F Secure Internet Security 2014 is finland based security company. It provides all the features that an internet security needs.
F Secure has high malware detection rate while its impact on system resources is low.
CPU & Hard disk usage will go high when malwares are detected.
F secure uses multiple antivirus engine. Primarly it uses Bitdefender antivirus engine.
F secure has cloud based detection of new malwares.
F secure web protection is also very good. It accurately blocks malicious websites which helps in stopping the malwares from being downloaded.
First time virus definition update will take some time. You could expect 300 MB download. After first time update you won’t be facing huge downloads for updating as well as upgrading the product.
There is very less chance that F secure would cause compatibility issues with the software’s installed in your computer. I didn’t had any problem. I keep all my software updated.
F secure uses Microsoft inbuilt firewall. So I won’t recommend F secure for windows XP users. But Windows 7/8 users can go for it without worrying. F secure has taken decision to use Windows firewall only after testing it for security and stability.
Deepguard is the name of f secure module that is responsible to protect computer from unknown malwares. It also protects from running software exploits. It monitors application that run in your computer that are not safe according to f secure. One problem with it is that its user dependent. Many times it asks user whether to run an unknown application or not. Users needs to carefully read the message shown by deepguard and take correct decision.
banking protection runs whenever you browse websites that is related to online money processing. One good thing about it is that it is very easy to use. But there are complications.
Like it is not necessary that if i visit a website related to banking then i will be doing online transaction. But f secure banking protection pops up every time.
There is spam filter module that blocks spam in emails . It supports Windows Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, and Opera.
F Secure doesn’t provide too many configuration.
- Protection against viruses, spyware and other malware
- Always up-to-date without slowing down your device
- Stops intrusions or identity theft on your device
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Customer support available through online chat and by phone
- Worry-free surfing and shopping with Browsing Protection
- Safe online life for your children with Parental Control
- Cloud-based, real-time protection against all online threats
- Secure, session-based online banking with Banking Protection
- Privacy protection on Facebook with Safe Profile
- Comprehensive exploit protection with DeepGuard 5
Windows 8 & 8.1
Windows Vista (SP2)
Windows XP Home Edition*
Windows XP Professional*
Windows XP Media Center Edition*
*32-bit, Service Pack 3 or later
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory requirements: 1 GB or more
Disk Space: 800 MB free disk space
High speed Internet connection to validate your subscription and receive updates
The system must fulfill Windows minimum requirements as specified by Microsoft
English, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti keel, Español, Español (Latin America), Français, Français (Canada), Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Português (Brazil), Română, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Русский язык, ελληνικ, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文(臺灣), 繁體中文(香港
DOWNLOAD F Secure Internet Security 2014
Full version. You need serial/key to install it
- The main interface of F Secure Internet Security 2014
- Computer security settings.
- F secure uses Windows inbuit firewall.
- ONLINE SECURITY INTERFACE
- Browsing protection setting
AVG AntiVirus Free 2014 is fast and free antivirus for Windows OS. It is light on system resources. Updates are small in size. So users with slow internet can also use it without any problem.
AVG malware detection is not the best. But it is has a good level of detection. It has high false positive, which is not good.
It lacks antispam, parental control, web filter, online banking protection. It does not have firewall.
Its scanning speed is very fast.
New File Shredder: Normal deletion isn’t always secure enough. In some cases, your data may still be recoverable. File Shredder deletes data securely to help ensure your most sensitive information remains private. Files are deleted permanently and can’t be accessed or recovered by someone else.
File Reputation: The new AVG client will check with our cloud service and report the prevalence of certain files on users’ computers. We’ll then use this information to improve our product’s detection capabilities (heuristics, behavioural detection). No personal information is ever collected, and customers must opt into our product improvement program in order for us to access their data.
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit / 64 bit) ,Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit / 64 bit), Windows XP
AVG AntiVirus Free 2014 – 64 bit
AVG AntiVirus Free 2014 – 32 bit
- INSTALLATION IS FAST
- This is the main interface of AVG Antivirus Free 2014.
- Computer protection module protects from malwares in realtime.
- Web Browsing protection scans website links for malwares, harmful scripts and exploits.
- Identity protection
- Email scanner scans email for malwares in it.
- Various manual scan options.
- Scheduled scan settings.
- Scanning specifics files and folders
- AVG SETTINGS
- Realtime malware protection settings
- Removable deive scan is a very useful feature. It can be used to automatically scan removable devices like USB pendrive and hard disk.
- Exceptions allows users to add files & folders which will not be scanned by AVG.
- Its better is you Enable removable device scan. This will automatically scan USB pendrive and external hard disks when connected to computer.
- Tick “Heal/remove virus infections without asking me”.