People who have fast computer should not face any playback issues with default settings of MPC BE.
- Software: MPC BE 1.5.3 x64
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1903
People with old computer may need to do some settings for smooth playback.
MPC BE DOWNLOAD LINK : https://www.videohelp.com/software/MPC-BE
- Select On Top -> While playing
- Tick Remember last window position.
- Tick Remember last windows size.
- Tick Limit window proportions on resize.
- You can any one of these
2. PS: Bicubic A=-1.0
3. PS 3.0: Lanczos3
- You can any one of these
- Downscaling < 50% :
- You can any one of these
2. PS 3.0: Bicubic
- You can any one of these
- You may decrease the Saturation to -10.
- You may tick “VSync” if you are facing shuttering while playing a video.
- Select “Audio renderer” as “MPC Audio Renderer“
- You may increase “Buffer length:” to “5 sec“
- Using Windows 10 “Task Manager” you can see what percentage of GPU is being used while playing a video file.
Daum Potplayer — a fully free, multifunction multimedia record player with built-in codecs and flexible system of tuning. PotPlayer not only has almost all the features that other advanced pleery,but also possesses alongside new, among which it is possible to select support of practically all modern videos and audio formats, high quality of reproducing, and also built-in videos, is codecs of DXVA.
Daum PotPlayer is a modern and stylish design, and easy to manage settings. The program has the ability to change and assign new hotkeys,to connect DSP plug-ins, frame-accurate to take off skrinshoty videofiles,to write down a reproduced sound in the separate file, to include and disconnect visualization when playing audiofiles, to show subtitles,to change the design (skins). This record player has a great number of functions and tuning which considerably improve quality of video.
- 64 bit – http://www.filehorse.com/download-daum-potplayer-64/
- 32 bit – http://www.filehorse.com/download-daum-potplayer-32/
- Start “Preferences” window
- Playback/System info
- All Preferences
- Set “On top:” to “While Playing“
- Set “File open method” to “Open selected file(s) only“
- Set “Multiple Instances:” to “Disable:play files in existing PotPlayer Instance“
- Set “Window size” to “last used size“
- Set “Default window size:” to “Do not use“
- You may tick “Remember playback position“. Enabling this cause potplayer to remember the time at which you stopped playing a video/audio file. So next time you play same video/audio file, it will start playback from where you left.
- Tick “Adjust AR to Windows size“
- Set “VMR9/EVR Scaler:” to “Texture Anisotropic“
- Set “Audio Renderer: ” to “Built-in WASAPI Audio Renderer“
- Set “Speakers: ” to “Same as input“
- Set “Resample ” to “96000 Hz“, “Normal Quality” and “32-bit (floating point)“
- Untick “Boost Audio“
- To associate video files to be played in Potplayer click “Select Video Ext” and click “Apply“
- In windows 10 this windows will be shown.
- Select “Potplayer Playback only” and click “Set this program as default”
USE EXTERNAL FILTERS
- Download and install external filter.
- In this case LAV filters. http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Codec-Packs-Video-Codecs/LAV-Filters.shtml
- Open PotPlayer preferences
- Click “Filter management“
- Click “Scan“
- Click “OK“
- In “Filter priority (Overall)” click “Add registered filter“
- Select “LAV Audio Decoder“
- Click “OK“
- Set “Priority” to “Prefer“
- Similarly add “LAV Splitter“, “LAV Splitter Source” and “LAV Video Decoder“
- Set “Priority” to “Prefer” for each one.
- Click “Apply” and “OK“
GOM Media Player is freeware video playback software developed by the South Korean company, Gretech Corp. Designed with both power and simplicity in mind, GOM Media Player is an ideal video player for both beginners and experts alike.
Aside from being the most widely used video player in South Korea, the non-Korean versions of GOM Media Player enjoy a monthly worldwide user base of over 43 million in over 200 countries, making it one of the world’s most popular video players.
GOM Media Player includes built-in support for all the most popular video formats (MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, etc), loads of advanced features (screen capture, audio capture, video playback speed control, and more), and the Codec Finder service that helps you locate missing codecs for formats that aren’t supported by default. You can even watch broken and incomplete AVI files with GOM Media Player.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 / 64bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64bit), Vista (32 / 64bit), XP (32 / 64bit), 2000
- flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
- mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg
- .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (with IDX)
- .asx, .pls
- OGG, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, and H264
DOWNLOAD GOM Player
INSTALLATION & SETTINGS
- Just after install GOM asks to choose from certain options
- The main interface of GOM player
- GOM settings
- You may want to enable “On top while playing”
- You may want to uncheck “Default playback windows size”. this will stop resize of gom windows every-time a video is played.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 users must select “Enhanced video renderer” for “output type“.
- Windows 7 and 8 users may want to install .net framework 4.5.1
- Download .net framework 4.5.1 –
- Windows XP user can use “Enhanced video renderer” only if they install .net framework 3.5 or 4.
- Download .net framework 4 – http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=17718
- Enable “Normalizer“
USE EXTERNAL CODEC AND FILTERS TO PLAY VIDEO AND AUDIO
- First you need to install some external filter and codec.
- I recommend klite codec pack basic.
- Download & Install K-Lite codec pack basic
- Goto GOM settings.
- Uncheck all under “Source filter” in Filters.
- Uncheck all by clicking “Select None“
- Check “enable Quick Play mode“
- Uncheck “LAV audio decoder” & “LAV splitter“
- Click “Close“.
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user’s system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users’ own customization. Even though the KMP is based upon directshow structure, it supports Winamp, Realmedia and Quicktime by the internal logic. Thus, it is possible to specify where to try to connect firstly the media in preferences.
In short, the player provides a strong hybrid structure efficient for interconnecting various directshow filters, winamp input&dsp plugin, and internal filters. The most outstanding feature is that the player has the full control of filter connections to prevent a media playback from being messed.
The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone, select parts of a video as favorites, do an exceptionally powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are extremely extensive.
DOWNLOAD LINK :
- If Kmplayer asks to set Kmplayer as default media player
- Tick “Do not show this message again“
- click “yes“
- Windows 8.1 users will see this window
- Tick “Select all“
- Click “Save“
- Windows 10 users must open control panel
- Open “Default Programs“
- open “Set your default programs“
- Select “The KMPlayer”
- click “Set this program as default“
SOME USEFUL SETTINGS AFTER INSTALLATION
- There are three File Open Methods.
- Open selected file only : Only the file that has been opened will added to playlist. Set this as “File open method”
- Open similar files together : If you select this option even if you select only one file to be played, the kmplayer will automatically select files with similar names to be added to playlist.It means if you played a file named “Britney Spears – Stronger ” then player will automatically add files to playlist with similar names like “Britney – Till the world ends” and “Britney Spears – Radar”. Similarly if you played file named ” 1. Be with you” then player will automatically add files starting with numbers to playlist.
- Open all files in folder : If you select this option then all the media files of that folder will be added to the playlist if you select any of file(s) from a folder to be played.
- Untick “restore a windows to its last position“
- Tick “Adjust aspect ratio to window size“.
- Set Rendered as “Enhanced Video Renderer (custom Allocator)“
- Set “Bilinear ( PS 2.0)” for “VMR/EVR Video Scaler“
- Set resample to “96,000 Hz” and “avc high quality” as shown below
- To associate video files with KMPlayer click on “Video only”
- I recommend that you set “Saturation” to “70%” and Tick “Enable” as shown below