DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Web browser addon/extension
- Install the FDM extension in chrome web browser
- When you open Chrome click “Add to chrome” as shown below to add FDM extension
- To add other web browser extension tick the web browser in FDM settings as shown below
- To install Forefox addon tick firefox as shown below
- Start Firefox web browser and tick “allow the installation” as shown below
- Click “Continue”
- If you are not going to download torrent files using FDM then untick “check if FDM is your default torrent client”
- If you are not going to use proxy server then select “No proxy”
- Set the Download speed, upload speed according to the internet connection you are getting
- Set the maximum number of connections to “1” and maximum number of downloads to “1”
- If you don’t want to download torrent files using FDM then tick “Skip files with extensions“
- Add file format “torrent” in the list as shown below
- From the lower left select the traffic profile that you want to use.
DOWNLOADING FILES WITH FDM
- When you click on download link of files in web browser, FDM will automatically catch the download link and open this dialog box.
- Click on “Download” to start downloading the file
- to download video from youtube, play the video in youtube
- Click on “Download with FDM” t
- Select the resolution of the video that you want to download.
- Click “Download” to start the download
- To remove the list of files that has been downloaded, tick next to it and click “Remove from list” button as shown below
- If there is incomplete downloaded file in the list the to remove it tick next to it.Right click on it an select “Delete File“.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it’s done.
Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.
- You may set different Default download directory for each category
- Set “default max. conn. number” to 1
Adding other web browser to IDM
- If the web browser you are using is not listed in IDM capture downloads then you can manually add it
- Click “Add browser“
- Find the web browser location and select the web browser application
- Now the new web browser is added to IDM capture
- Resume Downloads – Resume your downloads after stopping without having to restart them from the beginning
- Download Accelerator – Increase download speeds by up to 10 times by using multiple simultaneous connections
- Sequential File Writing – Unlike other download managers, Download Ninja downloads files from start to finish so you can begin to preview audio and video files before the download is complete
- Audio / Video Downloader – Download video and audio files from popular media websites such as YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud (200+ websites in total)
- Media Conversion – Convert media downloads from one file format to another or extract audio from video automatically when the download finishes.
- Download Queues – Download queues give you fine grain control over when your downloads start and stop as well as scheduling and speed limiting
- Schedule Downloads – Schedule a download queue to start or stop at a certain date and time or configure the downloads to start/stop at the same time every day
- Speed Limiter – Limit the download speed of a single download, an entire queue or all Download Ninja downloads so that you can keep using the Internet while downloads are in progress
- Connection Control – Control the number of simultaneous downloads and connections per download
- Shred your downloaded files – Once you are finished with your downloaded files Download Ninja can shred both the data and the meta data ensuring that they can never be recovered, even using specialist recovery and forensic tools
- Clipboard Monitoring – Download Ninja monitors your clipboard so to add a download all you have to do is right click and copy the link
- Drag and Drop Support – Drop new links directly onto Download Ninja to add the new download
- Login / Password Manager – Securely keep track of your various website logins so they are automatically set using our encrypted login manager
- Proxy Support – Set Download Ninja to download files using proxy settings from Internet Explorer or specify your own proxy settings from within the program
- Chrome / Firefox plugin – Download files and view and download audio and video files without leaving your browser
- Download Groups – Define download groups so that new downloads are automatically downloaded to a specific folder based on file type or source website.
- Refresh Address – Update expired download URLs after the download has begun without re-starting from the beginning
- Download Summary – Keep an eye on running downloads with the floating download summary window
- The main interface of Download Ninja
- First time start of download ninja
- Untick “Show this welcome window“
- Add a new download
- Download in progress
- Addon for google crome and other chrome based browser
- Addon for Firefox
- Detailed download progress
- Easily move download queue
- finished download
- Add video URL to download.
- Click “LOAD AVAILABLE DATA“
- Select the file with desired resolution and quality to download and click “QUICK ADD“
- Video file download in progress
- Right click options
- download Properties
Tixati is a very good torrent download manager.
Shows a lot of info about the torrent
You can do a lot of settings and customization.
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- UDP Peer Connections and NAT router hole-punching
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Click “Load” next to “Light background”
- Click “Configure” next to “Notifications”
- Untick “Show tray balloon when download completes”
- Click “close”
- Select “Every day” next to “Randomize port”
- Set “Outgoing Peer Connection Encryption” as “Encrypted only”
- Set “Outgoing peer Connection Protocol” as “TCP>UDP”
- Set “Incoming peer Connection Protocol” as “None”
- You should set the “Download slots” and “Upload slots”
- I have set “Download Slots” to “1”
- I have set “Upload slots” to “1”
- Untick “Recycle unused download slots for uploads”
- Untick “Recycle unused upload slots for downloads”
- You may set Locations as shown below
- Set “Activate IP filter feature” to “ON”
- Set “Automatic reload interval” to “1 week”
- Set “Activate Scheduler Feature” to “On”
USING IPFILTERS TO INCREASE THE PRIVACY
Download link for ip filters
level 1 : http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=ydxerpxkpcfqjaybcssw&fileformat=p2p&archiveformat=gz
Unallocated address space : http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=gihxqmhyunbxhbmgqrla&fileformat=p2p&archiveformat=gz
it is recommended that you use level 1, Unallocated address space and badpeers lists .
- Click “Add” to add a new ipfilter
- Give it a name. In this case it is “LEVEL 1”
- Copy the Level 1 download link from above list and paste it in the “IP List Source HTTP” as shown below
- Click “OK”
- LEVEL 1 Ipfilter added to the list
- Similary add ipfilter “Unallocated address space” and”Badpeers”
- It should look like below
SET DOWNLOAD ADN UPLOAD BANDWIDTH
- It would be nice if you set the Download speed ( Limit Incoming KB/s ) and the Upload speed (Limit outgoing KB/s ).
- Find out the maximum download & upload speed of your internet connection.
- Then set the “Limit Incoming” and “Limit Outgoing” which is set in KiloBytes per second.