ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
It can extract, burn, copy or make only ISO image. To burn other image formats like BIN, NRG, CDI, MDF, IMG, GI, PDI, DMG, B5I, B6I you will have to convert it to ISO image file, then you will be able to burn it. If you don’t have the problem with such procedure then this is the software for you.
DOWNLOAD ISO WORKSHOP
- Main interface of ISOWorkshop
- Creating ISO image from local files and folder. Select the type of ISO that will be created. Input the ISO name.
- Add files and folders by clicking Add button. You will have to drag and drop files and folders.
- Click new folder to add a folder. Enter the name of folder. Click Ok.
- Click MAKE to create the ISO image.
- Burning ISO image to CD/DVD/Bluray disk.
- Source image file is the ISO file that will be written to the disk. Select the source image file and click Burn.
- Extracting files from image files.
- CLICK Load. Select the ISO image file that will be extracted.
- Files in the ISO image file will be shown.
- Select files & folder that you want to extract. Click Extract and select the folder where yiu want to extract the these selected files.
- Copying the CD/DVD/BluRay disk to ISO image file.
- Destination image file is the file in which all the files will be copied from CD/DVD/BluRay drive.
- Converting image files to ISO file format.
- Select the source image file that will be converted to ISO image file.
- Select the destination image file that will be created.
Ashampoo Burning Studio is the best and free CD/DVD/Bluray burning software avillable. You just need to register online to get a full license key. Read all the features to get the idea of what it can do.
Burn files and folders
You can easily burn data on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc, create automatically starting discs or update previously burned discs. The slim, modern and quick Compact Mode is just perfect for burning data.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 enables you to create video discs out of different resources and formats, for example. Blu-ray Discs from a prepared folder, super video CDs or DVDs.
DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 makes it easy to create DVDs or Blu-ray Discs with individual menus in a brilliant design without having to miss out on a comfortable range of functions.
Create slideshow discs with photos and videos
Create incredible DVD/Blu-ray slideshows from your photos as well as videos and add titles, logos, subtitles, transitions and background music.
Rip and burn music
You can rip music, which may have have different formats (e.g. MP3 or WMA), from CD and burn these as audio CD or as MP3 or WMA collection on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
Editor for covers and labels
The full-featured editor prints to labels or directly to printable discs. The program also provides several themes to design your own layouts.
Back up and restore data
Back up your valuable data to one or more CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Single backups can be burned onto several discs.
Browse, create and burn disc images
With Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 you will not only create and burn disc images, but also browse disc images and extract files from images.
Advanced burning functions
Advanced users can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn all kinds of discs with full control of all main configuration options.
With just a few clicks CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs can be copied easily. Just select “Copy a CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc” in the main program menu, insert a non-empty disc and that’s it.
Erase rewriteable discs
Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
DOWNLOAD Ashampoo Burning Studio
- Installation is easy.
- You can choose from express or custom install.
- I chose custom install.
- Installation progresses.
- Register online by entering you email address.You will get the product key in your email.
- Enter the product key in ashampoo burning studio. Then it will fully activate ashampoo burning studio.
- This is the main interface. You can get detailed manual by clicking on Help.
- Burn files and folders in CD/DVD/Bluray disc.
- Create a new CD/DVD/Bluray lets you burn data on a blank disc.
- Update an existing CD lets you burn files/folders on a disc that already have some data written on it and has some space left to write new data.
- Burning files and folders on new blank disc.
- Backup files and folder lets you write files/folder from hard disk drive to CD/DVD/bluray.
- Restore an existing backup lets you restore files/folder back to hard disk drive from CD/DVD/Bluray.
- Burn Music in CD/DVD/BluRay.
- Rip audio CD lets you copy music from CD only.
- Burn movies to CD/DVD/Bluray that can be played on CD/DVD/BluRay player.
- Copy a CD/DVD/BluRay disc and save it in hard disk.
- Burn/create/browse a image file. Image file format ISO,BIN/CUE and ashampoo image format is supported.