Operating system : Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- first, download Bitdefender online installer and run it.
- Create Bitdefender account if you don’t have one.
- If you have Bitdefender account then sign in
- Once it starts downloading as shown below, close the window
- Download Bitdefender Offline installer and run it
- 64 bit – http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/bp/all/bitdefender_bp_64b.exe
- 32 bit – http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/bp/all/bitdefender_bp_32b.exe
- Click “install” to begin the installation
- Bitdefender antivirus free main interface
- If any safe application gets quarantine then you can restore that file by clicking on the icon a shown below.
- Full scan in progress
One good thing about AVG antivirus free is that the license granted never expires. So once you install it you can keep using it for many years without registering or getting a new key every year.
DOWNLOAD LINK AVG ANTIVIRUS FREE
FIRST TIME SCAN
- After you have installed AVG antivirus free you must do whole computer scan for the first time.
- To do so click “Scan Now” as shown below
- Let AVG complete the scan.
- You may untick “Show AVG Shredder in the Windows context menu“
- Untick “Ask me before removing threats“
- Tick “Scan files on close“
- Tick “Scan for tracking cookies“
- Select “Complete at next computer restart“
- Click “Apply” and “OK“
- It is recommended that user read the help file to understand various features and settings of AVG.
- To open help file select “options->Help contents“
- User can also access help file by clicking “?” at lower right corner from advanced settings
Malware is detected using comodo cloud engine. So computer must be connected to internet inorder to detect malware.
Malware detection rate is good.
Weak in detecting new malwares. But your computer will remain protected because unknown files will be automatically sandboxed.
Antivirus scan speed is slow.
Autosandboxing will sandbox some good applications also.
There is no malicious and phishing URL protection.
Comodo cloud antivirus can be used as an additional protection together with other antivirus softwares.
- After installation tick “Don’t show this windows again”
- The main interface of comodo cloud antivirus
- Various types of scan available
- Quick scan in progress
- Custom scan detects malware
- Various actions that can be taken on detected malware
You can click on ? icon at top right corner to see the detail help file about the various settings
- Excluded path contains files & folders which will not be scanned by comodo antivirus
- Excluded Applications contains executable softwares which will not be scanned by comodo antivirus
- Various actions that can be done on quarantined malware
- By default comodo sandboxes an unknown application when executed.
- If it is a safe application then click “Don’t sandbox it again”.
- Warning : If you click “Don’t sandbox it again” and the unknown application is malware then your computer will be in danger of destruction done by malware.
INSTALLING & UNINSTALLING AN APPLICATION
- It is advisable by me that before you install or uninstall a safe software, turn OFF the sandbox as shown below.
- After the install or uninstall of safe application is completed, turn ON the sandbox.
- If a malware is detected by comodo cloud antivirus then this message will be shown.
- Click “Clean” to quarantine the malware which is recommended action
Direct download link AVG 2015 Antivirus free/Antivirus/Internet Security for offline installation
Note : For AVG antivirus and AVG internet security there is two version available for download. The users should download the trial version if they haven’t bought AVG and don’t have the license key. If the user has bought the AVG and have the license key then he must download AVG paid version
AVG ANTIVIRUS FREE 2015
AVG ANTIVIRUS 2015
AVG INTERNET SECURITY 2015
AVG User Guide
AVG Protection : http://download.avg.com/filedir/doc/AVG_Protection/avg_gsr_uma_en_2015_11.pdf
AVG AntiVirus 2015 : http://download.avg.com/filedir/doc/AVG_AntiVirus/avg_avc_uma_en_2015_25.pdf
AVG Internet Security 2015 : http://download.avg.com/filedir/doc/AVG_Internet_Security/avg_isc_uma_en_2015_25.pdf