The settings are same for both AVG internet security 2016 and AVG antivirus 2016.
FIRST TIME SCAN
- After you have installed AVG internet security 2016 you must do whole computer scan for the first time.
- To do so click “Scan Now” as shown below
- Let AVG complete the scan. It will take some time to complete the scan.
- You may untick “Show AVG Shredder in the Windows context menu“
- Untick “Ask me before removing threats“
- Tick “Scan files on close“
- Tick “Scan for tracking cookies“
- Select “Complete at next computer restart“
- Click “Apply” and then “OK“
- It is recommended that user read the help file to understand various features and settings of AVG.
- To open help file select “options->Help contents“
- User can also access help file by clicking “?” at lower right corner from advanced settings