Using Cyberghost VPN free version you can easily access all blocked websites. You may download files while using VPN.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One Device limit
- No P2P Traffic
- Limited to Windows OS
- Unlimited Traffic – Disconnects You From VPN Every 3 Hours (Must manually reconnect and wait 1 minute each time with ad)
- 256-bit Open VPN
- Anti-Fingerprinting System
CyberGhost VPN has a no log policy. So Cyberghost does not keep any kind of log of users online activity.
The free Cyberghost VPN automatically disconnects after three hours of use. You can’t use the free version to download torrents. Still it should be good enough for most use who want to access blocked online content.
Under the Privacy Control tab, we can further more add security to our browsing with some great options given by CyberGhost. You can choose to further more disguise yourself by changing your browser language ID to match server location, remove information about your operating system and browser version to help as extra Anti Fingerprinting security techniques. The content blocker section allows you to remove social plugins like the Facebook Like Button which could analyse your surfing behaviour or simply block requests to tracking websites. Additionally, you can turn all these services on for HTTPS as well.
First download and install Cyberghost from link : http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/download
- In settings Enable “use TCP instaed of UDP connections”
- To connect to Cyberghost VPN click “Protect my connection” at top right
- Click “Start Protection” as shown below
- Now your computer is connected to cyberghost VPN
- You can Open any website that has been blocked
- To disconnect from Cyberghost VPN click “Stop Protection” as shown below