Freemake Video Downloader downloads YouTube videos free “as-is” in MP4, WebM, 3GP, FLV formats. Download any YouTube videos as MP3 music files. Save YouTube links to AVI, MKV, WMV, iPhone, PSP, Android, phones, etc. Download several videos at once. Original quality is preserved.
Download streaming videos easily from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, LiveLeak, Flickr, Veoh, local and adult sites. The list is constantly updated! Capture any video clips, music videos, TV shows, series, movies, cartoons, how-to videos, etc. from the Internet. Free Video Downloader supports HD quality.
First download and install Freemake video downloader
FREEMAKE VIDEO DOWNLOAD OFFLINE INSTALLER : http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_videodownloader/
- Click on “Options” to do custom settings
- Set “Download speed” to the download speed your internet connection
- It is recommended that you set “Download simultaneously” to “1 video“
- Click “OK“
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM VIDEO STREAMING WEBSITES
First you need to copy the link of video
- In case of youtube videos you can right click a video and select “Copy link location“
- You can also copy the video link from the address bar.
- Play the video that you want to download
- Right click on link in address bar as shown below
- select “Copy“
- Click “Paste” in Freemake video downloader
- Freemake will check the video link
- Select the desired resolution of the video
- Click “Download“
- Video file from youtube is being downloaded
- In case of downloading multiple files you can move the video to be downloaded, up or down in the queue using “Move up” and “Move down“
- You can remove the video from queue by clicking “x” at right corner as shown below.