Good malware detection rate.
Very good malicious website detection rate. internet explorer, Google chrome and Firefox web browser is supported. It is recommended that you only these three web browser
Good proactive protection from unknown malware. It takes most of the decision itself. Whenever kaspersky asks to do a scan
Light on system resources. Kaspersky does have high hard disk usage.
RAM usage around 200 MB
Read the help file in-order to better understand the security features and how to use that feature.
- The main interface
- Click on settings
- Select “Block detected requests”
Trusted application mode
- Click “Enable”
- Trusted application mode will only allow applications that are trusted by kaspersky to run.
- Click “manage application”
- Here you can do settings to allow or block an application from starting.
- Quarantine contains the list of all deleted malware.
- it shows the list of application that are vulnerable
- You can fix the vulnerability of the operating system by selecting a vulnerability and clicking “Fix”
Browser configuration wizard
- If you are experiencing problem in opening https websites then click “network settings”
- Then select “Do not scan encrypted pages”
- Click “configure application rules”
- Here you can allow or block an application from accessing the internet