Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. CCE consists of these technologies:
- KillSwitch – an advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo’s huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reducing false positives and cutting the amount of time spent troubleshooting an endpoint machine.
- Malware scanner – fully featured malware scanner capable of unearthing and removing viruses, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep within a system. The scanner is highly configurable, uses the latest heuristic techniques to detect previously unknown viruses, features first-class malware removal capabilities and is capable of detecting hidden drivers and services loaded during system start-up.
- Autorun Analyzer – An advanced utility to view and handle services and programs that were loaded when your system booted-up.
CCE is another indispensable security tool from Comodo that offers unique functionality to users of any experience levels. All users will benefit from the ability to quickly scan and remove viruses with a VB100 rated scanning engine. Advanced users such as system admins will enjoy the high levels of visibility and control that KillSwitch provides over processes and services. CCE Features
- Classifies the threat level of all objects and processes currently loaded into memory and highlights those that are not trusted
- Allows the admin to terminate, delete or suspend every untrusted item with a single click.
- On-demand malware scanner quickly finds viruses, rootkits and hidden services
- Extremely efficient malware removal routines thoroughly disinfect virus stricken endpoints
- Detailed statistics and graphs allow admins to analyze and fine tune system activity to almost infinite levels of detail
- Leverages Comodo’s huge whitelist database to accurately identify the trust status of every running process with minimal false positives
- Integration with Comodo cloud scanning technology delivers instant behavioral analysis of unknown processes
- Powerful system tools provide control over even the most obscure system settings
- Simple interface for admins to manage trusted vendors list
- Comprehensive event logs provide detailed overview of system activity on endpoint machines
- Quick repair feature allows fast restoration of important Windows settings
- Can replace the standard Windows Task Manager if required
- Another indispensable addition to admin’s security toolkit to complement software such as Comodo Internet Security
- Lightweight – requires no installation and can be run right from a USB stick
- Fast, free and easy to use
Supported OS – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
COMODO CLEANING ESSENTIALS 8 ( 64 Bit )
COMODO CLEANING ESSENTIALS 8 ( 32 Bit )