Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 is with a non-intrusive and extremely fast scanning technology, it offers enhanced silent security against e-threats.
Bitdefender is a romania based computer security company.
Bitdefender malware detection rate is very good. Also malicious website detection rate is very good.
good protection from phishing websites
proactive protection from unknown malware is also very good. This feature the cpu usage to rise to detect unknown malware. But bitdefender successfully suppresses malicious activity by new malwares.
firewall may slow down browsing speed. In that case you should disable the bitdefender firewall and turn on windows inbuilt firewall.
The interface response is fast. RAM usage is around 300 MB. But may increase in parental control feature is used. Photon technology is really good and effective which tries to minimize the slowdown caused by Bitdefender.
During antivirus scan RAM usage can go upto 500 MB or more.
Uses new window 8 metro type theme.
Extremely user friendly.
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (32 bit)
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (64 bit)
Try this Bitdefender Internet Security Serial key –
- Register the product if you have serial key
- Activate your product
- Bitdefender interface and desktop widget
- To make bitdefender more lighter on system resources, click “custom” as shown below
- Select “Scan only applications”
- Click “OK”
- Click ‘Quarantine” tab
- Tick “Rescan quarantine after virus definitions update”
- Since you have done a custom antivirus settings, bitdefender will show that Autopilot is OFF. No need to worry about it
- Bitdefender will also show alert that “Scan all files option is disabled”
- To suppress this alert, un-tick it from “Security Issues”
- Select “permanently”
- Click “OK”
SCHEDULE A SCAN
- Click “Manage Scans”
- To add a new scan task, click “new custom task”
- Give scan name “scan C: Drive”
- Tick schedule
- Select “periodically”
- Set starting time of your choosing and repeat interval to 14 days
- Tick “C:” in Scan targets
- Click “Advanced’ tab
- Tick “run task in low priority”
- Tick “Minimize scan wizard to tray icon”
- Click “OK”
- Schedule scan of C: drive created
Data Protection module
- You can block access to any application by selecting “Deny”
- You can add your own custom firewall rule by clicking “Add Rule”
- Select Program path of application which will be subjected to this rule
- Select “network type” on which this rule will apply
- Select the permission
- In “Advanced” tab you can select the direction of traffic on which rule will apply
- Once done setting click “OK”
- New firewall rule added
Intrusion Detection System
- Set level to “medium”