Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows.
Deluge features a rich plugin collection; in fact, most of Deluge’s functionality is available in the form of plugins.
Works pretty good.
Deluge has a wide-array of features, including:
- Core/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
- Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
- Web UI
- Console UI
- GTK+ UI
- BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
- Mainline DHT
- Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
- FAST protocol extension
- µTorrent Peer Exchange
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Proxy support
- Web seed
- Private Torrents
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Password protection
- RSS (via Plugin)
DOWNLOAD for Windows OS
DOWNLOAD for other OS
- Deluge settings
- You may assign folders where incomplete download files will be stored.
- You may assign folder where completed files will be moved to when download has completed.
- Proxy settings for establishing connection to peers, web seed, tracker or dht.
- You can add plugins
- Blocklist plugin added.
- Add a torrent file to download
- torrent download in progress