EaseUS Partition Master Free
Free partition solution and disk management utility allows you to extend partition, especially for system drive, settle low disk space problem, manage disk space easily on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk.
Easeus free version has all the features that most of the users will require.
- Best solution to create, delete, resize/move, merge, split, wipe or format partitions to make better use of hard drive capacity.
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting to maximize PC performance.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Support all hardware RAID, removable storage device, hard disk, GPT disk and FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3 file system
Disk & Partition Copy Wizard
- Easily copy disk partition, dynamic volume or GPT partition for data protection or disk upgrade, no Windows system reinstallation required.
- Copy partition with fast file-by-file copy to protect your data.
- Copy entire hard disk to another without Windows reinstallation.
- Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click.
- Safely copy dynamic volume to basic disk and resize the basic disk, etc.
Partition Recovery Wizard
- Partition Recovery Wizard built-in EaseUS Partition Master is designed to recover deleted or lost partitions.
- Recover deleted or lost partitions from unallocated space due to any personal, hardware or software failure or virus attack.
- Recover deleted or lost partitions after repartitioned hard drive.
- Two recovery modes in Partition Recovery Wizard: Automatic recovery mode and Manual recovery mode.
- Supports FAT, NTFS, EXT2 & EXT3 partition recovery.
DOWNLOAD Easeus Partition Master free
- Easeus has included soem extra softwares that you don’t need to install.
- Untick “install Easeus todo backup free”
- You don’t need to fill in the name and email.
- This is the main interface
- Here you can see various operations that can be done.
- Resize/move a partition
- Here you can reduce/expand the size of a partion.
- I reduced the size of partition
- I reduced the size of partition. this time by from the front side of the partition
- I moved the partition.
- Click OK
- Now you see the reduced and moved partition.
- I am just demonstrating here. By now resize and move partition has not actually happened in disk.
- You can see “Pending Opreations” at lower left corner showing that resize/move partition is still pending. You can still “Undo” at this time.
- To apply the changed on disk you need to click “Apply” at upper left corner. After apply has been clicked you cannot undo any operation.
- Sometimes you need to restart your computer to apply changes.
- Merge C: partition.
- Merge C: partition with 4 GB partition.
- C: partition merged and now it has size of 34 GB approx.
- Change partition label.
- partition label “X”
- Partition label changed to “X”
- Change drive letter
- Change drive letter to Z:
- Drive letter changed to Z:
- Hide a partition so that it cannot be seen by file explorer.
- Delete a partition.
- Partition deleted. Now we have 30.11 GB unallocated space.
- Copy partition will copy all the content of a partition.
- Here i will copy C: partition which is of size 30 GB to unallocated space which also have a size of 30 GB.
- Click next.
- The destination where C: partition will be copied is 30 GB unallocated space.
- You can do some settings.
- C: partition copied to G: partition.
- format a partition.
- Specify partition label, file system.
- G: partition formatted.
- Wipe partition which will delete all the data in a partition so that data cannot be recovered.
- G: partition wiped. Now we have 30.11 GB unallocated space.
- View partition properties