Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 2.1
Malware detection rate is very good. It can repair the system that is infected with malware.
Its real-time protection is good.
Proactive protection is good. But needs improvement. You cannot depend on malwarebytes real-time protection to keep your computer safe. You must combine malwarebytes with some other antivirus to get better real-time protection.
It is easy to use.
Web protection protects from malicious websites. Detection rate of malicious website is good.
RAM usage around 70 MB.
MBAM hard disk usage is high compared to others. Bootup time will increase significantly if MBAM is starting at logon.
Scan speed is fast.
The installer for free and premium version is same.
Malwarebytes makes a very good secondary opinion scanner.
- Detects and protects against malware in real-time
- Blocks hacking and phishing attempts
- Schedules automatic scanning
- Offers three flexible scanning modes
- Malicious website blocking
- Real-time protection
- Heuristic detection
- Integrated Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
- Hyper Scan mode
- Scan/Databse update scheduler
- Integrated Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Advanced malware removal
- Antivirus compatibility
Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
Internet Explorer 6 or newer
Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugual), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Download MalwareBytes Antimalware 2.1
- The main interface
- after malware removal malwarebytes ask user to do restart