Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer. Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot. Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
…and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
- Hotkeys are very helpful
- Output location where the screenshot will be stored
- Destination let user select what to do with the screenshot.
- You can select multiple otions.
- Capture region lets you take screenshot of custom size rectangular area on the screen
- Selecting “capture window” let you take screenshot of various windows on the screen
- here you are able to select ccleaner windows
- here you are able to select light alloy windows
- You can select windows from a list.
- “Show notifications” shows notification when a screenshot is taken
- “play camera sound” causes a sound to play when a screenshot is taken.
- In “Destination” you can select what should be done with taken screenshot.
- “open in image editor” opens the screenshot in an image editor.
- Image editor
- various thing you can do in image editor.