Is your ISP or the institution blocking access to certain websites. Or you need some private web browsing and don’t want to be monitored. Then highly anonymous proxy is what you need.
First you need to find such proxy servers. Here i will use https://www.hidemyass.com/ to find some very good anonymous servers.
Avoid proxy server from USA, Germany, UK.
Prefer proxy server from Czech Republic and Romania.
Go to link : http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/
- Scroll down
- Untick “Protocol“, “Anonymity level“, “Speed“, “connection time” as shown below.
- Click “Update Result“.
- Now you will see filtered result as shown below.
- Select one of the ip address and copy it. Also remember the port number.
- in this case the ip address is “184.108.40.206” and port number is “3128″
FIREFOX PROXY SERVER SETTINGS
- To enable proxy server in Firefox start Firefox web browser
- Open Tools->Options
- Goto network tab. Click Settings as shown below
- Select “Manual proxy configuraion:“
- Enter the proxy server address and port as shown below.
- Tick “Use this proxy server for all protocol“.
PROXY SETTINGS FOR GOOGLE CHROME, INTERNET EXPLORER AND MICROSFT EDGE BROWSER
- Open Control panel.
- Click “Internet Options“.
- Goto connections tab.
- Click “LAN Settings“.
- Tick “Use proxy server for you LAN“
- Enter the proxy server address and port as shown below
- Click “OK“