Light Alloy – is a compact multimedia player. It supports all popular multimedia formats. It is very easy in use but at the same time has lots of configuration settings. Player is optimized for quick launch and minimum load of the system resources.
You will love this media player. You may configure it as you like. Support EVR video playback and WASAPI audio playback.
- Timeline – So you can see graphically how much is played and how much is still to play
- WinLIRC – Allows you to remotely control Light Alloy, for example if you are laying on the sofa
- Live Preview – Just like on YouTube you can navigate with a preview window while searching on the timeline
- IPTV support – Allows you to watch tv over the internet and online videos like youtube/vimeo
- Internet Radio – Contains an expandable list of online radio stations which you can play and record, and a list to store your favorites
- Streams switch – In case of multiple audio/subtitles streams you can easily switch from stream
- Multilingual – Contains Dutch, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and others
- Built-in codecs – You don’t have to install a codec pack anymore: you can use the player immediately after installation
- Blu-Ray & DVD – You also can watch Blu-Ray and DVD with Light Alloy
DOWNLOAD Light Alloy
- Light Alloy main interface
- Just right click on the screen of Alloy Player and all extra vanishes.
- Other Skins
- Select “Standard normalization“.
- Tick “Regain volume“.
- You may increase the quality of screenshot for jpg image by moving the slider and increasing the percentage .
- Windows Vista/7/8/8/8.1 users may set Default audio playback as “WASAPI Audio Renderer“
- Click “properties“.
- Select WASAPI mode as “Shared mode“.
- Set file association with Light Alloy.
- Click “Video” to associate video files with Light Alloy.
Some useful settings
- Set Windows size “Last Used“.
- Uncheck “resize on movie bounds“
- Set Player position “Leave as is“.
- Uncheck “Pause video on minimize“.
Switch to expert mode
- More settings in Misc
- You may want to to tick “int32“, “Float” in Output sample format to get better quality audio.
- “Allow multiple instance” allow to open multiple Light alloy player.
- Internal codecs used
- If you have installed external codec like “K lite codec“.
- Kilte codec basic – http://codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_basic.htm
- then you will have to untick some splitters, video decoders and audio decoders as shown below.