RAMDisk is a program that takes a portion of your system memory and uses it as a disk drive.
Create upto 4GB ramdisk .
Make sure you have 4GB or higher RAM before using Dataram.
Most users use RAMDisk to speed up applications like:
- Internet Explorer cache for faster web surfing
- Audio and Video editing
- CAD programs
- Software compilers
- Speeding up CD duplication
- SETI processing
- TEMP files
- Swap space
- Web server cache
- Custom applications with high I/O, high bandwidth, or high security requirements
DOWNLOAD Dataram Ramdisk
Create RAMDISK that will be backed up in hard disk and will be automatically loaded when system restarts
- Enter the size of ramdisk in MegaBytes. Enter the Label for ramdisk.
- Select location where ramdisk will be saved.
- Click “Start RAMDisk“.
- Install the device driver
Create Ramdisk that would not be saved in hard disk. The data in ramdisk will be deleted when system shutdown.