Ultra Resolution Gaming
Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you — without sacrificing a single detail.
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
There’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality.
AMD Eyefinity technology (Available on R7 260X only)
Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with innovative “wrap around” multidisplay capabilities.
AMD TrueAudio Technology (Available on R7 260X only)
With the sonic brilliance of AMD TrueAudio technology, your games now sound as good as they look.
AMD App Acceleration
Improve performance of everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office applications and video rendering.
AMD CrossFire™ technology
With outstanding performance scaling, a system equipped with AMD CrossFire™ technology system keeps you fragging while everyone else is reaching for an upgrade.
AMD PowerTune technology
Enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
AMD ZeroCore technology
Allows your AMD Radeon™ GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
AMD HD3D technology
Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D monitor, TV or projector
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, USB 3.0 ports, TV tuner, wirelessly enabled HDTV) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. HD Video display requires an HD video source. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Eyefinity technology supports multiple monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. To enable more than three displays, or multiple displays from a single output, additional hardware such as DisplayPort™-ready monitors or DisplayPort 1.2 MST-enabled hubs may be required. A maximum of two active adapters is recommended for consumer systems.
- AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard and may require a specialized power supply and AMD CrossFire Bridge Interconnect. Check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- Application support is required.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™, DirectCompute or DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- GCN Architecture and its associated features (PCI Express® 3.0, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, AMD PowerTune technology etc.) are included in the AMD Radeon™ R7 250/240 graphics cards. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.