Emsisoft Internet Security is Austria based security company.
Emsisoft uses bitdefender antivirus engine. So the malware detection rate is very high.
Impact on system performance is low. You could do your work easily while a scan is going on.
Scanning speed is slow but not very slow.
Daily update size is small. Expect average 20 MB daily update.
Emsisoft firewall takes most of the decision itself. It will only ask if an unknown executable is encountered. But if you install a new application that is not in emsisoft database then a lot of messages will be generated asking user to allow or deny actions by that application.
Proactive protection is also very good. protects from new unknown malware.
Emsisoft Internet Security has all the features required from an internet security software.
- Comprehensive protection against Viruses, Spyware and other Malware
- Two ultra-fast scanners combined for cleaning
- Real-time behavior analysis of all active programs – guards against new threats
- Surf protection blocks access to known fraudulent and malicious websites
- Firewall to block unknown and suspicious data transfers
- Program Guard – allows only known safe programs
- Anti-Keylogger – detects hidden logging of your keyboard input
- Banking mode for secure online banking
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP, Windows 8.1
DOWNLOAD Emsisoft internet security
- Main interface of emsisoft antimalware
- Various manual scan types
- Quarantine files
- Logs of events
- Application rules
- An application can be blocked or allowed . Or it can be monitored and allow/block certain activity by it. this can be good for advanced users .
- Behaviour blocker
- Just blocked access to http://www.google.com .
- Seperate firewall module . Online armor 7
- firewall takes most of the decision itself. Only it will ask for new applications or unknown application that is not in there database.