Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using hardware acceleration
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA™ H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam
- Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
- installation is fast and easy
- Bandicam main interface.
- bandicam small window for capturing screenshot or recording video.
- Click on search icon and select the window that needs to be captured.