ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
It can extract, burn, copy or make only ISO image. To burn other image formats like BIN, NRG, CDI, MDF, IMG, GI, PDI, DMG, B5I, B6I you will have to convert it to ISO image file, then you will be able to burn it. If you don’t have the problem with such procedure then this is the software for you.
DOWNLOAD ISO WORKSHOP
- Main interface of ISOWorkshop
- Creating ISO image from local files and folder. Select the type of ISO that will be created. Input the ISO name.
- Add files and folders by clicking Add button. You will have to drag and drop files and folders.
- Click new folder to add a folder. Enter the name of folder. Click Ok.
- Click MAKE to create the ISO image.
- Burning ISO image to CD/DVD/Bluray disk.
- Source image file is the ISO file that will be written to the disk. Select the source image file and click Burn.
- Extracting files from image files.
- CLICK Load. Select the ISO image file that will be extracted.
- Files in the ISO image file will be shown.
- Select files & folder that you want to extract. Click Extract and select the folder where yiu want to extract the these selected files.
- Copying the CD/DVD/BluRay disk to ISO image file.
- Destination image file is the file in which all the files will be copied from CD/DVD/BluRay drive.
- Converting image files to ISO file format.
- Select the source image file that will be converted to ISO image file.
- Select the destination image file that will be created.