AMD Radeon™ HD 8800M & HD 8700M Series GPUs are a new evolution in notebook graphics.
Performance: Experience fast gameplay and outstanding image quality with AMD Radeon™ HD 8800M and HD 8700M series GPUs. You’ll love the groundbreaking performance and immersive features in your games and applications. Get the ideal dedicated graphics solution for your notebook for at home and on the go1,4
Battery Life: Ready for high performance for at home and on the go? With the AMD Radeon™ HD 8800M & HD 8700M series GPUs powering your notebook using AMD’s Enduro™ technology, you get the benefits of both outstanding graphics performance and features, and long battery life3,4
Compute: The future of GPU computing is here. With AMD App Acceleration, get unprecedented performance in everything from Movies, and HD video playback, to your office applications, browsers, to video editors2
8730M, 9750M, 8770M, 8790M GPU SPECIFICATION
AMD 8830M, 8850M, 8870M GPU SPECIFICATION
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner, wirelessly enabled HDTV) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. HD Video display requires an HD video source. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- The GCN Architecture and its associated features (PCI Express® 3.0, AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, etc.) are applicable to select AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M and HD 8000M Series Graphics. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™ or DirectCompute (including AMD’s Universal Video Decoder (UVD)). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD PowerTune, AMD’s Power Gating support, AMD ZeroCore Power and other AMD power management technologies are a family of technologies offered with certain AMD Radeon™ graphics products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities
- AMD Enduro™ technology, AMD Enduro™ technology automatically turns off the AMD Radeon™ discrete GPU for non-intensive applications to help maximize battery life for more time unplugged, and requires either an AMD A-Series APU or an Intel processor, plus an AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics card and is available on Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 Standard and Professional editions. Linux OS supports manual switching which requires restart of X-Server to switch between graphics solutions. With AMD Enduro™ technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be). Always check with your system manufacturer for specific mode capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors are required. Limit two active adapters. Support for six simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport. Maximum number of configured displays may vary – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.