SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network, including system and hidden ones.
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Pings computers and displays those alive.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Mounts and explores network resources.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager.
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner main window.
- Input the IP range which you want to scan. Click on “Start Scanning”.
- You can save the scan result in a file.
- Saving of scan result can be done in xml, txt, html and csv format.
- Save/load current configuration. Reset the configuration to default.
- Filter the scan result to show only IP that has shared folder.
- The options have all the setting that can be done.