EaseUS constantly works on optimizing the functionality and easy-to-use partition manager software – EaseUS Partition Master. It is an ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and the easiest and most convenient hard disk partition manager toolkit including Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (SP1 included)/Windows 8, dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 8 on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk under Windows environment.
With hard drive now larger than ever, it makes sense to use partitions to divide them up. This makes it much easier to organise documents and files on different drives, but also makes it easier to reinstall Windows without the need to create a new backup of data. Partitioning is also useful if you intend to install more than one operating system on the same computer. The tools needed to split up a hard drive into multiple partitions generally fall into one of two camps – expensive or difficult to use.
EASEUS Partition Master is different. It is available free of charge and features a graphic user interface that makes it easy to work with partitions. Using the program it is possible to resize, create, delete, move, merge and split partitions with ease. Most importantly, partitioning tasks can be performed without the need to format your hard drive and without the risk of data loss.
Compatible with all 32-bit versions of Windows, EASEUS Partition Master can also be used to copy data from one drive to another or even between partitions of different sizes. Partitioning has traditionally be regarded as something with should only be undertaken by experienced computer users, but by working with this simple tool the option is available to everyone.
Once you use you don’t need any other software to handle partition issues.
- Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
- Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB partition on GPT).
Disk & Partition Copy Wizard
- Copy partition with fast file-by-file copy to protect your data.
- Copy entire hard disk to another without Windows reinstallation.
- Hot! Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click.
- Safely copy dynamic volume to basic disk and resize the basic disk, etc.
- Support GPT disk/partition copy.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after applying any operation. This function is especially useful when you copy the disk which contains the operating system.
- Before performing copy operation, “chkdsk” function automatically checks the file system and fixes the errors if any. This feature makes copy operation faster and more stable.